CIE offers flexible and customized solutions to meet each customer's unique needs by providing control systems, SCADA systems, project planning, programming, monitoring, system integration and installation, start-up services, service repair, supply services, and training to a wide range of industries:
- Cities and municipalities
- Water and waste water treatment plants
- Industrial processing plants
- Dairy and food processing plants
- Manufacturing facilities
- Energy and power facilities
- General business facilities
- Bulk and handling facilities
- Hospitals and medical facilities
- Golf courses and irrigation systems
- Security and fire
Established in 1986, Connelly Industrial Electronics (CIE) has a proven track record with companies across multiple industries to help them achieve their business goals. Partnering for long-term success, we don't want to be your vendor for just today, but your partner for the future.
Connelly Industrial Electronics is staffed with an experienced and specialized systems integration team including programmers, estimators, service technicians, CAD personnel, and backed with UL listed control panels equipped to manage a wide variety of applications.
To contribute to an organization that continually transforms individual capabilities into collective improvements. Our focus is to preserve an environment where our employees make sound decisions rooted in purpose – which is derived from family values, social integrity, and partnering with customers for mutual benefit.
We are a talented team of individuals driven by the opportunities to grow our business and provide for our customers' wants and needs. Given this, we believe that our purpose at CIE is to educate our customers and provide exceptional value; enhancing our competitive advantage and expanding our capabilities.
To design, build, install, and service electronic process integration and control systems for custom flow management applications that consistently exceed customer expectations in the machines, fluids, parts, pneumatic, and data delivery markets.
- Provide Foresight: Know what our customers need
- Create Value: Update/upgrade customer processes and productivity
- Achieve Goals: Initiative, drive, perseverance
- Teamwork: Collaboration between ourselves and our customers
- Expertise: Continuous learning and improvement
- Gaining Trust: Integrity, honesty, ethical behavior – always
- Member of the Better Business Bureau of Minnesota and North Dakota
- Member of the GCSAA (Golf Course Superintendents Association of America)
- Member of League of Minnesota Cities and League of Wisconsin Municipalities
- Wonderware System Integrator Certification since November 24, 2003
- UL certified
- PowerFlex400 Field Start-up Training Certification 2008
- CCR registered
- NAGC National Association of Government Contractors since 2007
- Member SBA (small business types)
- OSHA 10-hour Occupational Safety and Health Training – Construction Safety and Health
- Verint Video Solutions partner
- Verint Nextiva Trained and Certified
- Panasonic Partner